Social icons

Iridescence

Monday, 24 February 2014

Belt by ASOS c/o
Jacket by J.Crew
Blue check shirt by Anthropologie (similar here)
Mint check shirt by Old Navy (in red)
Necklace by Accessorize
Shoes by River Island
Mini satchel by Topshop
Rings are from a pop-up shop nr. Chelsea Market, NY

Three weeks ago I was thrilled to be accepted as an ASOS Insider and as a welcome gift the lovely Tara at ASOS sent me this awesome holographic belt and a 3D dinosaur cookie-cutter to make a Cookiesaurus with Bella & Bear. Thank you ASOS x

This half-term has flown by. Our week in Devon was the perfect countryside get away for Bella & Bear. We took long morning walks through frosty, waterlogged woods by a river that steamed in the early sunlight. The riverbanks were dotted with the first snowdrops growing in sandy silt from the floods the week before; the whole landscape took on an iridescent quality much like my holographic belt. You can see the pictures on instagram here. The chill in the air has been encouraging me to layer my shirts but the welcome sunshine means we're just a peep toe away from sandal weather, in the meantime I think I'll pop a pair of slouchy cream woolen socks under these sandals before I head out.

Oooh, ASOS has just launched a VIP program called ASOS Premier too. When you join you'll get unlimited next-day delivery, free returns collection, early access to sales, exclusive sales and a free magazine 10 times a year. If you'd like to check it out follow this link.

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte, I love it too x

      Delete
  2. Awesome outfit, I love the shirt!

    http://thelastmonths.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.