Social icons

Who is Alice?

Thursday, 6 February 2014
Well according to the visual feast that is the Lavish Alice website Alice is Fierce, Alice is Strong and Alice is Unique. Want to get to know her? I do.

I first became acquainted with Lavish Alice through ASOS. I was browsing and 'saving items for later' and when I paused to review my lust list I saw the same brand name popping up over and over again; it became increasingly clear that I have a thing for Alice. Naturally I wanted to know more about my new crush so in a reversal of the classic Lewis Caroll tale I followed Alice down the proverbial rabbit hole… and I can tell you that as well as being all of the above she is also directional, sartorial and ludicrously well priced.

Take this gorgeous cap sleeved midi-dress incorporating the pastel colours sweeping the high street this season… it's retailing for £5 WITH free UK delivery. I know!! That's insane right? 
Click the pic to go straight to the website.

This next dress is achingly on trend. The boxy shape will flatter any figure type and the metallic sleeves mean than it's a cinch to push it from day to night. Pair with flat(ish) chunky cut out ankle boots and a backpack for day then switch up to heels, cute socks and a clutch for a night out. So easy and so chic.

Want to be the hottest bunny on the beach this summer? Shop the South Beach swimwear edit and pick up this chevron bikini. I adore the cute little metal cabana charms that hang from the end of the ties. They also stock South Beach's sartorial baseball caps.
Jumpsuits are here to stay and in my opinion this one is perfect. Mint looks set to be pinks major rival this summer so if all those rosy tones are not to your liking this could be what you're looking for. Throw on a cropped jacket and accessorize with chunky gold jewelry or holographic details for a fun but polished look. It's available in two other colour ways, navy blue and a white and black grid style.

Need some on trend shoes? They've got you covered. I love the buckle details on these very different styles.
Last but by no means least I am smitten with this tan envelope clutch with a zip detail. It will go with everything and add some serious fashion oomph to a casual jeans and tee look.

Lavish Alice

6 comments

  1. Omg, £5 is a steal! It's so hard to find free UK delivery for cheap items these days. Definitely going to check out Lavish Alice. Those black buckled ankle boots are to die for, where can I get them?!

    - theinvisiblechild.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chynna, everything in this post is from Lavish Alice! If you click on the image you'll go straight to the website. Or you can go directly to the website at http://www.lavishalice.com. Hope you get the boots x

      Delete
  2. Great pieces, Love those shoes, they look amazing!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pieces..

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.