Social icons

Colour blocking with wide-leg trousers

Thursday, 13 March 2014

Sweater by & Other Stories (also in white)
Trousers by & Other Stories (also in black and navy blue)
Shoes by J.Crew (old)
Watch by Michael Kors
Earrings (old)
Bag is vintage

Give me a pair of wide leg trousers and I am happy. Give me a pair in emerald green and I am ecstatic! These are perfect in every way; the cut, the fit, the length, the colour and I just can't help but clash them with a navy blue sweater and vintage clutch. This look calls for minimal accessories, the bold colours and easy tailoring say it all, this is refined comfort and you are going to love it.

3 comments

  1. Thanks Charlotte, they are super comfortable too and so easy to style up the heels x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great combination the trousers, jumper and shoes are fab Lucy

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.