Social icons

It Ain't No Slouch

Friday, 28 March 2014




Blouse by Topshop (in creampale duck egg blue, petite and maternity)
Trousers by Zara (old)
Shoes by ASOS
Coat from Anthropologie (sold out, but I love this Zara one and this M&S peacoat)
Clutch by By Malene Birger from Feather & Stitch (sold out everywhere)
Necklace from Accessorize (this one is a great alternative)
Watch by Michael Kors (on sale)
Sunglasses by Marc by Marc Jacobs
All other jewelry is old

Believe it or not there is something of a 'travelling pants' history to these trousers. I bought them years ago on sale at Zara, then they sat unworn in my closet for over two years because fairly soon after I bought them, I fell pregnant with Bella. Two years later just as I was about the right size to get back into them Bear was in the oven. I decided enough was enough, these fabulous trousers had to get out and have their day, so I gifted them to my sister. Fast forward another couple of years and I find they've made their way back to me and I am rediscovering them in a big way. I love the oversized, borrowed from the boys look that's in style, plus this style of trouser is the perfect antidote to skinny jean fatigue. This Topshop blouse is on repeat at the moment, it seems to go with everything! I may have to get it in blue too.

1 comment

  1. Another amazing look. If I am ever rich enough I will employ you as my style adviser! x

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.