Social icons

Le Plumage

Monday, 24 March 2014

Skirt by River Island
Shirt and socks by ASOS
Blazer by Ann Taylor (old, similar here)
Shoes by Zara (sold out)
Bag by Whistles
Watch by Bell & Ross
Necklace by River Island (similar here)
Sunglasses by Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bangle by Stella & Dot, all other jewelry is old

Sing it with me folks... "bend over let me see you shake your tail feather, bend over let me see you shake your tail feather, come on let me see you shake your tail feather, come on let me see you shake your tail feather, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.... TWIST IT!!!"

(To hear the song click here)

This skirt from River Island just screams fun. The pale blush pink feathers are so soft it's impossible to keep from running your hands over the plumes; the black elasticated waistband adds structure (and thankfully an extra inch or so) to the skirt. With so much frivolity in one key piece of this outfit I wanted to keep the rest of the look quite prim. If over the knee socks are one step too far into the 'Clueless' revival for you, tights will work just as well. Choosing low-heeled shoes will help to take some of the flirt out of the feathers for the office, oh and contradictory to the song it's probably best not to bend over...

Linking up to: Visible Monday, Funday Monday

4 comments

  1. So cute and fun! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming from Visable Monday! I am another red head, and I love this look. I too, am into the blush and pink for spring and really love it from tip to toe. The grey goes so well with the pale pink and I also love the clutch.
    visit if you have time: www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is amazing! I adore this whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very much enjoying your unique blog. Great ideas! cherie at stylenudge.com

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.