Social icons

Tartan Trews

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Trousers by ASOS (on sale now)
Shirt by ASOS
Heels by ASOS
Watch by Bell & Ross
Necklace by Accessorize (sold out)
Bag by Mulberry
Sunglasses by Marc by Marc Jacobs

I've been keeping a look out for a pair of tartan check trews for sometime and when I spotted this gorgeous pair of high-waisted, tailored, cropped tartan trousers I knew I'd found gold. The material is perfect for spring, it feels slightly heavy and the weave has a delicate slub in it which gives the check a rough, raised quality; of course they are fully lined so comfort is not compromised. I will be pairing them with fitted sweaters for cool spring days switching to a cropped cotton top as the weather warms with flat white slip-ons for that extra comfort factor.

4 comments

  1. Emma I have these trousers and I love them too!! In fact I have an outfit post ready to go up on the blog on Saturday with them...! They look gorgeous on you with a smart white shirt and black heels & bag. Duly noted :)

    Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, oooh I can't wait to see your post on Saturday, I'm sure I'll be taking a few style notes from you!!

      Delete
  2. This is one pretty outfit, I really like your pants, the print is just right, I can`t help but love a good tartan print, also you look lovely and your hair rocks!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just look so chic from head to toe. The clothes are great, but what really makes them is you. Seriously. Gorgeous hair, tall drink of water (I hope I'm not coming across as weird stalkerish. I just think you look so fab!)

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.