Social icons

The Breakfast Cheat

Thursday, 27 March 2014


 We've all heard it said 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day' yet five days out of seven (school mornings) I find myself skipping this meal and opting instead for a strong cup of tea. Last week Bella asked me why I insist they sit down to eat breakfast every morning when I do not. It was a wake up call (pardon the pun). I want to promote healthy eating habits at home so this week rather than preparing Bella & Bear's breakfast, grabbing my tea and flying back upstairs to take a shower I've been sitting down and enjoying the first meal of the day. It's been great, every morning feels like a Saturday.

This breakfast bowl contains greek yoghurt, red grapes, blackberries, strawberries, grape nuts (for crunch) and orange blossom honey. It's a great way to kick start your metabolism first thing in the morning.

Post a Comment

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.