Social icons

Introducing Baukjen

Friday, 4 April 2014
When I was expecting and I needed a sleek outfit I always turned to Isabella Oliver for their well tailored and down right comfortable maternity wear, so when the catalogue for its sister brand Baukjen arrived for the first time I was understandably excited. Baukjen's design philosophy is to create chic, easy, everyday clothes and their aim is to deliver these to you by providing a one-stop destination for all your dressing dilemmas. They eliminate the need to pound the pavement or trawl the internet (although the collection is available online too) looking for the perfect ensemble and so free up your precious 'me' time.

I've been following the brand for several seasons now and the SS14 collection is so stylish I just had to write about it. If you're like me and dream of building a perfect capsule wardrobe this is the brand to visit. Every outfit in the catalogue and online is carefully put together and individual pieces are styled up to three ways to help you picture different ways to wear them. I can't think of another website that does this to such great effect.



My favourite pieces are the Boyfriend Jean, Elia B Leopard Loafer and Coco Shirt. Every woman needs a go to boyfriend jean in her wardrobe arsenal this spring, this pair can be worn smart with heels or laid back with loafers. The Coco shirt comes in an array of colours, I will be opting for the white and possibly the khaki; wear this buttoned up for a prim or masculine look (depending on the shoes you choose) or open for laid back sex appeal. Flat shoes are the thing to have on your feet this season and these leopard print loafers are perfect! Believe me I've been looking for ages. The pony skin finish gives them luxe appeal, while the white sole gives them a sleek somewhat sporty effect ticking another trend box.


From now until 7th April 2014 you can get 15% off their 'Open for Business' edit with code CFB34, click the handy link to put you in the right place or you can go directly to the homepage here. Plus if you sign up for the newsletter you get a welcome gift of 15% off and free delivery. What's not to love?

3 comments

  1. I love so much this brand!

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii love your style!
    your outfits look really good!
    how would you like to follow eachother? www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.