Social icons

Fo Shizzle

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Summer is so close now you can almost smell the suntan lotion and with that comes the inevitable sandal stampede. The second the sun breaks out from behind a cloud in June they will sell out of your size in the sandal you want so don't wait a minute longer. It's payday and it's time to get ahead of the curve. It's time to bag the summer shoe of your dreams... and here for your pleasure is mine. Delivered to my door two weeks ago these flatties are quite simply The Shizzle. 

Flat? Check. White? Check. Birkenstockesque? Check. Embellished? Double check!! I am going to wear the hell out of these in 2014; by the end of the summer they will be grey, soft and missing a jewel or two not unlike Granny after a Sherry bender, which only makes me love them more.

1 comment

  1. Oh cute! I love them. I currently show shopping too. Thanks for sharing. I hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.