Social icons

I wanna be like BEE

Friday, 13 June 2014
Last month I was pleased as punch to see one of my favourite style mavens (Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific) wearing a dress I had purchased only a week before. There's nothing quite like having your personal style choices reinforced by those you admire... insert smug grin here.

 The moment I saw this ASOS dress I knew it had to come and live at my house. The spaghetti straps, the monochrome pleats, the perfect length hitting just below the knee, the way the material moved. Everything about it screamed Winner-Winner-Chicken-Dinner! This is one of the reasons why I love, love, LOVE the ASOS catwalk videos; being able to see how a piece moves and sits when it's in motion is invaluable and boosts my confidence when buying.

This dress is going to be on repeat this summer. I'll wear it with an open knit v-neck white sweater for cooler evenings, a 3/4 length sleeve light weight denim jacket for BBQs and with these elevated black sandals for a more relaxed, comfy feel on days out with Bella & Bear. Belting it at the waist is a great way to change the look quickly and to accentuate your waist if you're unsure about letting the material hang from your frame... Either way it has a killer swishy appeal.

Hat (picked up at the Blenheim Palace visitors shop this summer)
Jewelery (all old)

2 comments

  1. LOVE this on you. It has a flapper-vibe that is so cute! I love the ASOS catwalk videos also- I don't know why more companies don't do the same thing??

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this dress on her and you too! It is such a great dress.

    ReplyDelete

©Bella & Bear 2013, 2014. Powered by Blogger.